The ISA NOW Blog has a new home!

You'll be redirected shortly.

Make sure to update your bookmarks.
If you aren't automatically redirected, click the link to visit the new blog.
https://www.isa-appraisers.org/about/blog

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ask an Instructor

ISA members are invited to send in their questions on all things appraising and education to ISA's instructors. One of ISA's instructors will share answers on the ISA Now Blog. Please send questions to directorofeducation@isa-appraisers.org.

Question: I’ve recently completed the online Requalification class. Is there anything else that I need to do or am I good for the next five years?

Answer: Don't forget to turn in your Requal packet to ISA Headquarters! The packet outlines everything you need to do in order to complete your requalification with ISA. If you don't have one, you can contact Catherine Toupin to make sure you have all your ducks in a row. If you're still not sure what to do, ask your friendly ISA Ambassador for help making sure you have all of your paperwork turned in.

- Meredith Meuwly, ISA Director of Education

2 comments:

  1. I am Lexie and i am so glad to let the world know the success behind my relationship. The secret is Dr.Abazara and through his help i have been able to get my lover back within 48 hours and since then our relationship has been perfect. The best way to get your relationship back on track is to contact Dr.Abazara on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WHATSAPP him or call on +2348104102662 And within 48 hours you will be glad you contacted him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe that just within 48 hours that Dr.Abolo was going to make it possible for my lover to come back to me, I am cythia but i am not going to talk much about myself rather i am going to write about the powers of Dr.Abolo. When i contacted Dr.Abolo on the 28th of October 2018 i never knew he was this powerful but after telling him my problems he told me that everything is going to be okay then just 48 hours later everything worked out just as Dr.Abolo said it will be and the great part is that my lover is back and i want to let people know that once they need help on getting their lover back they should contact Dr.Abolo on these email at :Abolospell@gmail.com because he is the best person to help you in terms of relationship matters.

    ReplyDelete